Turn Around Time
- Q: What is your current turnaround time?
- A: Our current turnaround time is between 2-5 business days.
- Q: Will this get here by “x” date?
- A: Our turn around time is between 2-5 business days. Standard shipping generally takes 5 business days. Orders that include a frame are shipped via Priority mail which takes 2-3 days. If you need your order by a specific date please use our contact form and we will get back with you asap.
- Q: Is this digital art?
- A: No. Each and every piece is handmade and cut out several layers of premium cardstock featuring your custom map and personalizations.
- Q: Where is your shop located?
- A: We are located in Downtown Los Angeles, CA.
- Q: How do I cancel an order?
- A: If you need to cancel an order please do so within 12 hrs. I often start working on orders right away! I will issue a full refund within the first 12 hours.
- Q: Oops, I made a mistake in my order. Can I change my order?
- A: If you need to change an order please let us know asap. I often start working on orders right away! I Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and what you would like to have changed.
- Q: Will I receive a proof after ordering?
- A: We offer a proof of the art by request only, please know that since your art is not done digitally and involves many steps the proof with only give a general idea of how the final product will look.
- Q: How long does shipping take?
- A: Art pieces without a frame generally take 5 business days (inside U.S.)
- A: Art pieces with a frame generally take 2-3 business days (inside U.S.)
- Q: Do you ship internationally?
- A: Yes.
- Q: How long does shipping take for international orders?
- A: USPS First Class mail generally takes 1-4 weeks to arrive depending upon your location, however USPS does not guarantee shipping dates.
- Q: How will my art be packaged for shipping?
- A: Your handmade art will arrive in a cellophane sleeve inside of a rigid photo mailer. Framed items will be bubble wrapped inside a cardboard box.
- Q: Can I have my item gift wrapped?
- A: Yes! I offer gift wrapping.
- Q: Can I add a message with my item?
- Absolutely! Simply add into the notes to seller at checkout that you would like to add a message and also what you would like the message to say.
- Q: Can you leave out the receipt when shipping my gift direct?
- A: Yes! In order to minimize waste we do not include a receipt with your order unless requested
Custom/ Bulk Orders
- Q: I don’t see exactly what I am looking for, can you create a custom piece?
- A: One of our favorite parts of our job is creating custom orders. Please email us with your request and we can create something unique and special.
- Q: Do you offer discounts or wholesale pricing to realtors or individuals with larger quantity orders?
- A: Yes! I am happy to offer a discount to companies, realtors and my loyal repeat customers. Please email us and we will further discuss the details of your order.
- Q: Do you have a map of my town or address?
- A: Yes! I have a vast collection of maps to use for my art. Sometimes very small towns will not be labeled but I am still able to provide maps of these smaller towns.
- Q: How specific of a location should I provide?
- A: If you would like your exact address zoomed in on please supply your actual home address (ex: 12 Main Street Charleston SC 29918 ) If you would like the map to encompass the city (Charleston, SC) or country (United States) please ONLY name what you would like to be seen.
- Q: What colors of matting do you offer?
- A: I offer white over white double matting and white over black double matting.
- Q: How do you measure your art?
- A: The sizing of all my matted items are measured by the total dimensions of the art and the matting combined. (Ex. The “8x10” will have art that is 4.5”x6.7” and a double mat measuring 8x10)
- Q: What size frame should I order with an 8x10 size item?
- A: Also order a frame size 8x10.
- Q: How do I go about having my custom art framed also?
- A: All you need to do is purchased both the art and the frame together in the same transaction. (Ex: 8x10 art and 8x10 frame both in your cart)
- Q: Can I order an item larger than an 11x14?
- A: No.